News, events and happenings from the Randolph College theatre department.
- Randolph hosts conferences on social justice and education
- On October 12, Randolph hosts the Women Education Leaders in Virginia regional forum and the local Race, Poverty, and Social Justice conference.
- Randolph College presents
- Join Randolph College for a journey to Grover's Corners in Thornton Wilder's Pulitzer Prize-winning play. Performances will take place over two weekends, October 4–6 and 11–12.
- Theatre graduate tours with Missoula Children's Theatre
- Christine Gnieski ’13 is launching her career by touring the country to help children develop their love and talent for the stage.
- Randolph College to Present Popular Broadway Musical
- Jim Ackley, former long-time director of E.C. Glass Theatre, will join the WildCat Theatre team to direct Avenue Q
- WildCat Theatre Presents Uncle Vanya
- Bulgarian designer Marina Raytchinova, who designed the set for this production, will be on campus the week of the production
- Randolph College in the News: Theatre Conservatory
- WildCat Theatre's new summer theatre conservatory for children uses theatre to teach life skills
- Students produce play in motel room to study environmental theatre
- This production taught the students even more about the process of producing a play.
- Summer Research Program Offers Faculty/Student Team the Opportunity to Stage and Evaluate an Innovative Theatre Experience
- Read News & Advance coverage of Mace Archer's production of the Bug
- Christopher Otwell gives behind-the-scenes look at stage design
- Christopher Otwell, a theatre professor, spoke to Summer Research Program participants about the research that goes into designing the scene for a theatre production
- WildCat Theatre Presents Psychological Thriller By William Mastrosimone
- Extremities is scheduled to run April 19-23
View More Theatre News in the Archive . . .